Why Partner with SemanticRisk
We are a passionate team of Data Scientists, AI Engineers, Fullstack Developers, Cyber Security & Financial Compliance Professionals, and Senior Agile Product Owners, underpinned by a seasoned leadership team comprising executives from Finance, Legal, Operations and Marketing.
We currently work in a fully remote, agile-lean operating model, and with global connections across business, government and academia, we are razor focused on delivering a differentiated portfolio of cyber resilience products for today's complex digital ecosystems.
Semantic Risk builds on extensive experience in cutting-edge research, as well as designing, engineering, and managing the enterprise security, risk management and financial compliance needs of critical business applications and digital infrastructure across multiple verticals. These include tech, banking, global payments, ecommerce, insurance, healthcare, biotech, digital government services, logistics, supply chains, airlines etc.
We are certified in the international cyber security standards, enterprise risk frameworks and controls used to protect critical information assets and we are helping our clients forge a risk-first approach to innovation. This enables the safe and secure adoption of next-generation technologies as our clients drive their digital transformation initiatives.
SemanticRisk comprises a unique set of advanced data-driven products aimed at strengthening cyber resilience by reducing risk exposure across the digital supply chain.
- Intelligent risk identification, alerts, and actionable insights
- Real-time responsiveness via mobile and other connected devices
- Automated compliance verification for auditors and supervisors.
- Elevated security, historical tracking, auditability and data integrity through decentralized and encrypted information stores.
- ISO based cyber risk controls and benchmarking for industry alignment.
- Simplifies the journey to Zero Trust frameworks and principles.
- Highly intuitive data analytics management dashboards.
Target Addressable Market
- The global governance, compliance and risk management software market size grew from $38.11 billion in 2022 to $42.72 billion in 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.1%.
- The Russia-Ukraine war has disrupted the chances of global economic recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic, at least in the short term. The war between these two countries has led to economic sanctions on multiple countries, a surge in commodity prices, and supply chain disruptions, causing inflation across goods and services and affecting many markets across the globe. One of the outcomes of this convergence of economic volatility, accelerating cyber attacks and evolving regulatory landscape is that governance, compliance and risk management software market size is expected to grow to $69.96 billion in 2027 at a CAGR of 13.1%.
- As organisations accelerate their digital transformation initiatives post COVID-19, and new operational resilience mandates and cyber security regulations are issued, worldwide IT spending is projected to reach $3.92 trillion (Gartner).
- Our SemanticRisk stack is characterized by proprietary, frictionless, small digital footprint, seamless integration and competitive pricing features. By connecting to existing enterprise tools and delivering niche operational risk and compliance capabilities that scale to grow value, we are effectively carving out a niche market segment that will resonate with both customers, regulators and tech firms seeking to partner with our digital value ecosystem.
- Applying the TAM value-theory approach to determine how much value consumers will receive from our product/services, and how much they're willing to pay in the future, we estimate a TAM of USD 67 Billion.
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Flat Fees & Transaction Fees
- Digital Consulting & Integration Services
- Professional Training Services
- Application Maintenance Fees
- 24x7 SLA Support Packages
Need More Information?
Please complete the form below and we'll reply within 24 hours.